logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Spot Log Callsign Issue
K1VC
#1 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 10:45:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hello,

Once again, my spot log no longer shows any color other than black text when stations are spotted. I just saw 3 stations get spotted and the call signs were in black text, not green and I have already worked those 3 stations.

I checked TOOLS > SETUP > MODES and all the modes that I use are checked (the 3 stations that were posted were all on CW and the ACTUAL MODE was listed as CW).

I checked my SPOT LOG > Options and the Spot level is set to "Has been worked (QSL status ignored)".

One other thing I've noticed, when a call is spotted, the "Other QSO window" no longer shows if I've had a contact with that station. I wonder if this is related to the SPOT LOG no longer showing worked stations in green.

I like the Spot LOG with green calls and the Other QSO window working together so I can see if I need a station spotted on another band or mode.

Any ideas what changed?

Running LOGic 9.1.46.

Thank you,
Vin 73
K1VC
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
n8gls
#2 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 4:01:41 PM(UTC)
bwilliams

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Hi Vin,

Hope you are well !!

The Spot Level setting "Has been worked (QSL status ignored)" will only show unworked entities as being needed, so it makes sense stations you have worked are not being highlighted.

73 Brad, N8GLS
K1VC
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 2:39:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hi Brad,

Happy New Year !

Now I'm not getting any green call signs in the spot log Sad It's like LOGic has it's own mind, with each pc bootup something changes.

Vin, 73
K1VC