logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10-10 Bar Award Reports, Logging, Status, etc.
N5XZ
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2022 7:27:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 51 post(s)
I have finally figured out how to print a report with each individual 10-10 number I have worked over the last 40 years...the number is 13,749. I currently am tied with K0PV for 2nd place in all time most 10-10 numbers worked at 11,700. I want to start submitting more BAR Award reports to get up to the current number. I was able to make that report with trial and error, will I ever remember how I did it? Who knows?

But what I want to do now is be able to mark every QSO with a 10-10 number in my log with a flag (i.e. those numbers submitted), and have all new numbers unflagged so that I can submit new reports in the future. I also would like to know if it is a "new" number for me, if that is possible. Every "BAR Award" is 100 new numbers worked.

So is there a way to do this within LOGic? I am not 100% sure what exactly I need to do here, and I am open to suggestions.

Dennis?
Anyone?

Allen N5XZ #4530
73, Allen N5XZ
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
w2zi
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2022 11:09:57 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 62 post(s)
I think you could add a User Defined Field like '1010_Submitted' of type DATE; null values have not been submitted, dates have been. You would then need to add this field to a LOG form; perhaps a customized LOG form with the field and only those necessary fields. You would generate a log report with 1010# not empty and 1010_Submitted empty.

73s, Don
WN4AZY
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2022 9:18:09 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
The supported way to do it is "Tag marking submitted cards." Simply put say "1010SUB:" in the comment field for every submitted QSO. But W2ZI's idea sounds better.

I am pretty tied up this week, but will look into it further. The 1010 report may handle this.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
N5XZ
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 7, 2022 1:56:56 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Dennis & Don,

I appreciate your suggestions and further support. I will need some hand-holding to do whichever is the best method. As of now, using K4HAV's software (which would be a royal pain to reinstall and get going again, and is not really supported any more) I have submitted 11,700 unique 10-10 numbers for the "BAR" Awards. So how could I tag 11,700 numbers chronologically (will be many more QSO's than than since many stations are worked multiple times) and then start submitting 100 unique numbers at a time? Sorry, I am regressed into more of an appliance operator it seems in my advanced years (yeah, I know I'm only 65, but...)

Thanks for your support. Let me know the best method to proceed (time permitting...still working Sad )
73, Allen N5XZ
1 user thanked N5XZ for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 5/11/2022(UTC)