logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Custom Report
N7TB
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 12:10:36 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I created several user-defined fields in my log. They are antenna, My QTH, Rig, check box whether I used a straight key or not.

I would like to generate a report that I can specify, for example, show me all my log entries from MY QTH=Salem.

or

I would like to generate a report that shows all my contacts using my KX3

or

I would like to generate a report showing all my contacts where I used a straight key.

or

I would like to generate a report showing all my contacts with SKCC members.

Can someone tell me how to do this? Assume I know nothing about doing this.

Thanks, and 73,

Terry
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2021 9:45:23 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
This could all be done from the log report. I covered doing SKCC in the log report in my last post to your other thread. Selecting a particular rig or antenna, or a particular rig and antenna, is done form the funnel to the right of the SELECT CRITERIA field.

I guess I should do a video!

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY
IK0CHU
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2021 8:07:43 AM(UTC)
RedBaron

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 75 post(s)

Hi Terry,
I start from the assumption that you want to see all your QSOs (CALLS) that you have made with specified characteristics, one at a time, relating to some user-defined fields created for your convenience and of all this you want to extrapolate a printable list. Quite right?
I advise you to use these commands in sequence:
AWARDS / REPORTS. In the list of reports menu you have to choose AWARD and click OK. In the window that opens you must choose the award CALL and follow with NEXT until the choice of the optional field to choose and select, for example your RIG, continuing with NEXT until you choose what your criterion may be. To do this you have to click on the filter icon and in the mask that is proposed to you you have to type in the RIG field the exact string you need to search for, for example "icom ic-7600" without the quotes. Type OK and the script will appear in the filter field and you can finally proceed to type the FINISH key. After processing, you are presented with a mask where you can choose the display modes and decide for AWARD / VALUE with OK. In the next mask you have to set the output on SCREEN and click on the printer icon. Logic will render the data and propose the list that you can first view and then print with the PRINT command on the appropriate printer that you have previously chosen to use.
I hope I was helpful.
Hello de Mauro IKØCHU
IKØCHU Mauro
1 user thanked IK0CHU for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 7/6/2021(UTC)