PLAY WITH THE SOFTWARE TODAY!
Please try our software. If you have any difficulties installing or running our demos, please contact us.
||CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TRX-MANAGER DEMO.
The demo allows 30 minutes of serial port use per session, for a 30- day evaluation period.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: 32 bit or 64 bit Windows. Not compatible with DBCS versions of Windows (China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea). Even English-enabled Japanese will not work. When in doubt, please try the demo.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LOGic DEMO
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: A system running Windows XP or later, 2 gb or more RAM recommended.
CLICK HERE to view some quick start videos available on YouTube.
If you need assistance, please contact tech support.
Here is how the demo varies from the actual product:
- The LOGic demo is limited to 50 QSOs. If you add more than this, you will be asked if you want to delete some QSOs to put you under the limit.
- You cannot change the latitude and longitude to your QTH (for DX and direction calculation).
- LOGic includes a printed manual. However, the demo help file includes the information needed to operate the program. You may download a PDF version of the manual here. LOGic's CD includes the complete FCC and Canadian callbook. This feature is available in the demo as a separate download. Install the demo, then click tools/internet.
- The demo includes some dummy QSOs so you can use LOGic's many features without having to enter your own data. The demo QSOs are deleted automatically after you enter enough of your own QSOs to go over the demo limit, or you may delete them from LOGic's Tools menu.
- The demo QSOs will not export in ADIF format. This is to prevent them from accidentally being uploaded to the Logbook of The World. If you want to test LOGic's LoTW or ADIF export features, enter some real QSOs of your own.