logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Unused space on screen
W7OO
#1 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 10:08:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi All,

I have two areas of my LOGic screen that I do not use. I would like to reclaim the space for use by the forms I have open.

The first space is at the top of the screen. It has something to do with the voice keyer. Right now is shows "V X 1" in the middle. Since I am a CW guy I do not use the voice keyer at all.

The second area is at the bottom of the screen. It shows the frequency I am on in green and has all of the up/down buttons and other buttons to control the radio. I do not use any of this information either.

Is there any way I can eliminate these two areas so I can use the space for other forms?

After posting this I found I can drag the voice keyer line to the right of the radio control buttons and save the space the voice keyer controls were taking up at the top of the screen. I would still like to find a way to reclaim the space used by the radio control buttons and the voice keyer buttons that are now at the bottom of my screen.

Thank you,

Bill
W7OO
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2013 8:44:37 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 401 post(s)
Hi Bill:

Quote:
The first space is at the top of the screen. It has something to do with the voice keyer. Right now is shows "V X 1" in the middle. Since I am a CW guy I do not use the voice keyer at all.

On the log form, on the menu bar at the top of the log form, click VOICE KEYER, then HIDE TOOLBAR.

Quote:
The second area is at the bottom of the screen. It shows the frequency I am on in green and has all of the up/down buttons and other buttons to control the radio. I do not use any of this information either.

Click WINDOW on the main LOGic menu, then click your radio.

Tnx/73,

Dennis WN4AZY
W7OO
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2013 9:00:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi Dennis,

Boy, I love it when you already have a answer to our questions ready at hand and built into LOGic!!!!

Your suggestions worked perfectly.

LOGic is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill
W7OO