logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Qrz and Special Calls
IK0CHU
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2024 2:11:52 PM(UTC)
RedBaron

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 85 time(s) in 79 post(s)

Hi Dennis,
We haven't heard from each other in a long time.
I wanted to highlight a problem that I told you some time ago relating to Logic blocking when updating calls from Qrz on pages that have scripts for counting points and contacts in the Awards. Now with my ARI Club we are participating with a special call IR0RIVT.
Obviously the log is not updated because it is unable to transmit the data. I don't know what is in the design that prevents the smooth running of reading from qrz and updating logic. However, could it be conceivable that after a certain period of time that is not successful, the program proceeds with the next one without manual intervention? The only opportunity I have to bypass the problem is to update the name field with a character, for example dot, which is what I'm doing now. I highlighted the same thing with the WRTC, WWA Award. It's the Italian programmers' fault, hihi??
Sorry to bother you but I would like to know if others have had the same problem or if the problem is me.
73's Mauro
IKØCHU Mauro
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!