logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Need separate database for W8V Special Event Station
N8VZ
#1 Posted : Friday, August 27, 2021 11:16:00 AM(UTC)
cjdenbow

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dennis:

I'm in-charge of sending out QSL cards for an SES that the Athens County ARA recently put on the air to commemorate the visit of the Vietnam War replica wall ("The Wall that Heals") to our county -- Athens County, Ohio. Our county is the birthplace and childhood home of Maya Lin, the designer of the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. You can see the details in the W8V entry on QRZ.com. At any rate, my problem is that I need to print out labels for our pre-printed QSL cards; however, I can't do that directly since my copy of LOGic is registered to my personal call. What I need to do is to create a separate database for W8V. I'm kind of at a loss as to how best to do that since LOGic doesn't have a facility (that I'm aware of) to create a database for a different call than the one that it is registered to. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Carl
N8VZ

P.S. I tried to print out labels using another program and the results were disastrous -- first page was OK and the subsequent pages contained overlapped printing. This program, unlike LOGic, did not have a template for Avery 5160 labels, so you had to enter all kinds of dimensions, but it didn't have one for size of paper, which I think was the problem.
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2021 12:44:05 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Hi--

No problem. I will send you another license file with W8V included in it.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY