logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

LOGic sending CW Reverse to Radios
N4iQ
#1 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 1:43:20 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

When I use the Spot Log or Band Map to select a spot, the frequency changes correctly but in CW the mode on the radio is CW Reverse. I use two radios and both the TS2000 and TS590 are doing this. I must have changed something somewhere because LOGic used to work properly. Must be a setting somewhere but I cannot find it. Don't see anything on the Band Plan that would make this happen. When using Afreet Band Master the mode changes fine. (Using OMNIRIG for both LOGic and Band Master - this problem started after I began using OMNIRIG so maybe the problem is related.... ??) Bill N4iQ
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:05:26 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 485 time(s) in 400 post(s)
Hi--

Which driver in LOGic are you using? Look in the dropdown and give me the name and number.

Does it ALWAYS set to CW Reverse, even when you click the CW button in the LOGic control panel?

Tnx/73,

Dennis WN4AZY
N4iQ
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 7:40:32 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello Dennis

Thanks for the reply.

Which driver in LOGic are you using? Look in the dropdown and give me the name and number.

Does it ALWAYS set to CW Reverse, even when you click the CW button in the LOGic control panel?

When using OMNIRIG, both of my two Kenwood rigs always go to CWR when I click on a spot, either in the Spot Log or Band Map. If I click on C in the LOGic contol panel near to the frequency readout, it also returns CWR. If I click on Cr, it returns CW (normal) just the opposite of what it should be sending.

Radio1: OmnRig-rig 1 driver=42 (TS590s is Radio1)
Radio2: OmniRig-rig2 driver=43 (TS2000 is Radio2)

If I use Afreet BandMaster simultaneously with LOGic while using OmniRig, BandMaster returns CW (normal) when spotting cw stations.

If i just use com ports in LOGic to interface the radios, i.e. no OmniRig, the spot log / Band Map correctly return CW (normal).

I am using LOGic 9.0.71 on Windows 7 32 bit.

Tnx for helping me. Bill