logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Logging Anomaly - Logic 9 Ver 9.1.15 and Flex Radio 6000 Series
AK4Z
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2017 5:13:12 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Purchased a new Flex radio and using Logic 9 with Windows 7 Ultimate and the FT-2000 driver. Logic 9 installed well, operates with no error messages, tracks the radio frequency, pulls up FCC data, membership data and saves contacts...BUT, after entering a call sign for a CW contact (for example on 7.025 Mhz) then hitting TAB the logged mode to changes to LSB and the reports default to 59/59 (should be CW and 599/599). I am not running CW Skimmer (saw some postings about wrong mode with that software). I can use Logic 9 but have to manually enter CW as the mode and the sent and received reports. I tried to uninstall/reinstall Logic 9 but behavior is the same. I went to a different computer running Windows 10 with the Flex and still have this problem. I enjoy Logic 9 and wish to continue using it. Help please...anyone?
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:42:09 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
Thanks for the email followup. Glad you got it to work (by using the TS-2000 driver). I will add Flex 6000 to the description for that driver.

Tnx & 73,

Dennis WN4AZY