logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

WPX Awards List
WB3ESR
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2022 3:50:58 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For first time I am seeking certification in the WPX program via LOTW. I first ran a WPX Awards report in Logic. I then ran a similar report in LOTW. I compared the two using only LOTW confirmations. LOTW had more LOTW WPX confirmations than Logic. In fact 109 more. After researching I found that all 109 stations had been LOTW confirmed and properly documented in the log, but these stations confirming the appropriate prefix did not appear in the Logic awards report. I tried unchecking and rechecking the LOTW boxes for each of the 109 stations, I also ran an awards progress update but no changes. The Logic PFX awards report for LOTW entries is still missing the 109 stations that confirm each prefix.

While I could just go ahead and use the LOTW report, it doesn't make sense for my Logic report to be incorrect. I am using the latest version of Logic. What should I do to correct the situation?

Gil Stauffer
K3BLN ex WB3ESR
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
K8ZM
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 4:48:08 AM(UTC)
bwilliams

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Hi Gil, hope you are well !!

It's likely you have a number of log entries where the PFX field is blank. You can quickly verify by finding one of the LoTW WPX confirmations that you know is NOT showing up in LOGic's PFX report, then find that QSO and check that the PFX field is not empty. You could also filter your entire log for QSO's where the PFX field is blank to see just how many (if any) you have to deal with.

Hope this helps !

73 de Brad, K8ZM
1 user thanked K8ZM for this useful post.
WN4AZY on 7/10/2022(UTC)
WB3ESR
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 10:01:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Brad, thank you for your quick reply. Your advice is right on target. by using the WPX contest screen I determined the prefixes of the missing stations did not appear in PFX box. I will follow your instructions and I'm sure the problem will be solved. Thank You for your help.

Gil
K8ZM
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2022 10:29:02 PM(UTC)
bwilliams

Was thanked: 179 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Glad to help Gil !! Give a yell if any other issues.

73 de Brad, K8ZM