logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

LogIC 10
W7OO
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 1:28:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi Dennis,

Now that LogIC 9 has been out for a year give or take you must be well into at least the feature set for LogIC 10. Can you tantalize us a little with what will be new and different in LogIC 10?

I will be at the head of the line to pay for a new version. LogIC is the most used piece of software that I own except for Windows. It is worth every penny I paid for it and I am sure willing to pay for new features in a new version.

Thank you,

Bill
W7OO
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
ct1bxx
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:10:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: W7OO Go to Quoted Post
Hi Dennis,

Now that LogIC 9 has been out for a year give or take you must be well into at least the feature set for LogIC 10. Can you tantalize us a little with what will be new and different in LogIC 10?

I will be at the head of the line to pay for a new version. LogIC is the most used piece of software that I own except for Windows. It is worth every penny I paid for it and I am sure willing to pay for new features in a new version.

Thank you,

Bill
W7OO

Hello Bill and forum.

Nice to think for a new version. I think it is necessary.
It would help a lot if we all make a list to Dennis with our needs for Logic 10.
Let's make a list...

73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
EI7BA
#3 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 7:09:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Beta Testers, Registered

Hi gang..
Yes! We've had LOGic 9 for over a year now, and I'm wondering when we pay for another year? I understood that we'd have to pay for our updates after a year, but I've not had any request from Dennis or Fe as yet. I'm not complaining though, as I'm a pensioner on a fixed income. {:o)
I've been using LOGic since version three, and I'm still finding new things in it.. There's nothing out there as good as it.

Vy 73
John EI7BA
WN4AZY
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:19:22 AM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 485 time(s) in 400 post(s)
Hi Guys --

Sorry I have been away for a while -- vacation then my mother-in-law is in the hospital (doing well finally) and Fe has been out in California with her.

As discussed in the latest and greatest LOGic Lines, LOGic will now be updated and upgraded on an ongoing basis. No more major releases that you have to wait forever to get.

The next big feature on the list is an interface to FLDigi, plus whatever else shows up in the LOGic Enhancements section of the LOGic forum, chosen based on cost/benefit hihi.

We are in the process of implementing the software necessary to handle the update subscriptions. There will be an update feature built into LOGic so it will be more convenient.

Meanwhile, enjoy the free updates!

Tnx for using LOGic.

Dennis WN4AZY
N5XZ
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 1:28:32 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, Beta Testers

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 51 post(s)
While you're thinking about RTTY, I'd like to see an interface to MMTTY.

73, Allen N5XZ