logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

User interface enhancements
N7IP
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:26:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Hi Dennis.

1. There are times when the cursor is in the CALL field of the LOG form and the program ignores what's typed there. I find that at times I need to hit the "plus" button to add a new contact, even tho the program had previously allowed me to enter the new call in the CALL field. My suggestion is that if the LOG form is selected, that the cursor be put in the CALL field and that Logic would accept the info for a new contact.

2. I also find that I sometimes enter a new contact, not realizing that I haven't selected the LOG form--I might have been scrolling thru the spot log, for example. Maybe ESC from any window should put the cursor in the CALL field of the LOG form and set Logic to accept a new contact.

Thanks,

Bob, N7IP
Sponsor
Note: We receive a commission from Amazon when you purchase via this link. It does not affect your cost. Thank you!
WN4AZY
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 17, 2012 8:42:56 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators, Beta Testers
Man

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 399 post(s)
1. The only way I can think of that happening is if no records at all are in the log. If there is an existing QSO there, your typing would just modify the existing call. Depending on the setting in log/setup, you have to either click + (or type {Ctrl+n}), or press {Enter} to add a new QSO to the log.

2. A good idea to make some easy way to activate the log screen. {Esc} is already reserved by custom for undoing an action (in LOGic it backs out of Add or clicks a Cancel button for you, so we would have to use something else.

For now try {Alt} then W then L

Tnx & 73,

DH